The perks of being a member at Presqu'ile just grew exponentially with the opening of their new tasting room in Santa Maria. Calling it a "tasting room" seems like an understatement, as it's really more like a getaway where you can hang out all day long on their terraced lawn, play bocce ball, foosball or cool off in the wine cave.
There is no wealth but life. – John Ruskin
Spending time in Santa Barbara doesn’t have to mean spending money. The many beaches, hikes, and other naturally beautiful surrounds make it easy to spend the day without spending a cent. Consider these free and fun activities the next time you’re planning to visit Santa Barbara:
- Walk the Labyrinth at UCSB
- Check out the Chumash Cave Paintings
- Meditate at the Vedanta Temple
- Hike out to see the seals at the Carpinteria Seal Rookery
- Tour the grounds of the Santa Barbara Courthouse
- Have a picnic at the Santa Barbara Mission
- Hike up to the waterfall at Nojoqui Falls
- Take a walk down the Santa Barbara Pier
- Go to the Beach
- Go for a bike ride on the Santa Barbara Bike Path
- Stroll through Alice Keck Park
- Window shop on State Street
- Walk the bluffs at the Douglas Family Preserve
- Go Tidepooling
- Play Disc Golf at the Evergreen Course in Goleta
- Walk out to the end of the Breakwater
- Listen to live music at the Cold Spring Tavern
- Bookmark our list of Free Upcoming Events
- Go Surfing
- Go on one of our Walking Tours!
Did you like this post? Sign up for our newsletter and we’ll send more just like it straight to your inbox!